Factory Reset Key
Overview - Factory Reset Your Yubikey
Resetting your Yubikey will remove all of your Yubikey identities and you will need to re-enroll your Yubikey with EZCMS and any other identity provider you use.
If you forget your Yubikey pin or block your yubikey with multiple failed attempts, EZCMS allows you to factory reset your key and request a new identity.
How To Reset YubiKey in EZCMS (EZSmartCard)
- Open your EZCMS (EZSmartCard) tool.
- Plug in the smart card you want to reset.
- Select the “Reset SmartCard” Page.
- Select the smart card you want to unblock.
- Enter your new PIN.
- Confirm your PIN.
- Press Reset All Keys.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the reset.